Team Jacaranda had our first Youtube interview with Jen Campbell, the bestselling author of the Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops series and a fantastic booktuber. We talk about our books, our roles and our current recommendations, plus founder Valerie Brandes talks about creating the company and its diversity-focused ethos.
We’re offering one lucky viewer a chance to win one of the books we recommend in the video. For a chance to win, watch the video and comment below with the title of the book you would like to win and why.
The competition will run until 21st October 2016 where a winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
- Competition is open to applicants aged 18 + over resident in the UK & Ireland.
- The competition ends at midnight on 31st October 2016. Late entries will not be accepted or considered.
- Employees of Jacaranda Books and their families are not eligible to enter this competition
- Winners will be selected at random by the Jacaranda Books team. Our decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the selected winner.
- The prize consists of one (1) copy of the book selected by the winner subject to availability. No cash alternative will be made available.